H&R Block Software 2017 - 2018
HR Block Software
You can download your HR Block Online HR Block Software or order CD's from H&R Block link at the top of the page and you'll be breezing through your tax return in no time.
The benefits to downloading or ordering a CD to install HR Block on your computer it that you can work on your taxes at anytime without a internet connection, since the program and all your work is stored on your computer.
Wall Street Journal technology columnist Walter S.
Mossberg called HR Block from H&R Block "distinctly
superior," recently choosing HR Block over competitor
TurboTax in his
annual review of tax preparation software.
The review cited HR Block's competitive advantage in the access it provides to H&R Block's tax professionals - as the major and superior advantage.
HRBlock Software is a CD Download suite of products including these editions - Basic + Efile, Premium + Efile, State + Efile, Home & Business + Efile. The advantage is that by loading the program on your computer - you don't need to have internet access to complete your tax return.
HR Block, H&R Block's (NYSE: HRB) industry-leading tax preparation software is truly at the top when it comes to choices for the do-it-yourselfer that wants to save money on their tax filing.
Uninstalling and reinstalling HR Block Software
It is always a good idea to backup and save your
HR Block data files to a removable disk first before
uninstalling or reinstalling new HR Block software even
though your HR Block data files are not removed during
To uninstall HR Block:
- Click the Start button, and select Settings, then select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select the HR Block program you want to delete, and follow instructions on screen.
- For 2007 and 2008 HR Block, repeat the above procedures for all HR Block State programs you have installed.
- Delete the HR Block06, HR Block07, or HR Block08
- Right-click on the Start button and click Explore.
- Click the C: drive.
- Click on the + sign in front of Program Files to display the sub-folders.
- Click on the HR Block06, HR Block07, or HR Block08 folder.
- Go to the File menu, and select Delete.
Note: If prompted, click Yes to delete the folder.
To reinstall HR Block for Windows:
- Close any open programs.
- Place the HR Block CD in the CD drive. The installation program should begin automatically.
- If the installation program doesn't start automatically, open My Computer and double-click the HR Block CD icon.
- Follow the installation instructions for HR Block.
- Update the HR Block program.
To Uninstall HR Block
- Backup any HR Block data files to another location, or removable storage device.
- Double-click the hard disk icon.
- Double-click the Applications folder icon, locate and drag the HR Block application to the Trash. The folder name usually includes HR Block and the year.
- Double-click your Home folder.
- Double-click the Library folder.
- Locate and open the Preferences folder.
- Click on the file com.hrblock.HR Block.plist file, or com.hrblock.HR BlockXX.plist (where XX is the last two digits of the tax year) and drag that file to the Trash.
- Close all folders and return to the desktop.
To Reinstall HR Block on your Mac
- Close any open programs.
- Reinstall HR Block by inserting the HR Block CD in the CD drive. The installation program should begin automatically.
- If the installation program doesn't start automatically, double-click the HR Block 2008 CD icon on the desktop.
- To install HR Block, drag the HR Block application icon to the Applications folder in the window as explained in the background image of the window.
- After installation is complete, update the HR Block program.
Explore our site and use it to your advantage, we are glad to help, Enjoy!