H&R Block State Tax Software Release Dates 2018 - 2019
HR Block State Tax Program Release Dates
HR Block State Release Dates vary by State, most are released in the month of January with a the few remaining ones being released in February.
State release dates:
Note: each years individual Program release dates may vary so you will need to check back anytime you are getting ready to purchase or upgrade your state program to find out when it is available.
The following states do not support part-year/nonresident forms: DE, DC, HI, LA, ND, VT, WV. State e-file not available in NH, TN.
Programs are released for Windows and Mac users and can be purchased separately or at a discount when packaged with other programs like HR Block Premium Federal + State + Efile
Win Download or Mac Download
H&R Block State Programs
What's in the box?
- One State program, State e-file additional fee
- Not all state programs may be available at the same time. Release dates vary.
- Import your federal data and complete your tax return in minutes.
- If you've purchased a federal program and want to complete your state taxes, HR Block
State can guide you. Worry-free Audit Support® included
when you e-file.
With HR Block State, you can:
- Quickly transfer your federal data to your return in minutes.
- Get State Tax Guidance: Know which changing tax laws will affect your taxes with built-in multimedia state tax law guidance.
- Get Real Audit Support from a Real Person: Get Worry-free Audit Support® included when you e-file.
- In the event of an audit, receive personal assistance from an IRS-licensed enrolled agent with audit representation expertise.
HR Block State is available as a stand-alone product when you've purchased a stand-alone
federal product, such as HR Block Premium Federal + E-file. However, 1 state program is included
with HR Block Premium Federal + State + E-file (best value) and HR Block Home & Business + E-file.
Quickly transfer your federal data to prepare your state return in minutes!
Know which changing tax laws will affect your taxes with built-in multimedia state tax law guidance.
Obviously release dates will vary every year and by state so you will need to check back to see when each states edition will be released for every new tax season. One thing is for sure, using HR Block software has definitely made my filing easier. I'm sure it will for you too...
Explore this site and use it to your advantage, we are glad to help, Enjoy!
eTaxSoftware.com US states tax support and overseas, Alabama AL, Alaska AK, Arizona AZ, Arkansas AR, California CA, Colorado CO, Connecticut CT, Delaware DE, District of Columbia DC, Florida FL, Georgia GA, Hawaii H, Idaho ID, Illinois IL, Indiana IN, Iowa IA, Kansas KS, Kentucky KY, Louisiana LA, Maine ME, Maryland MD, Massachusetts MA, Michigan MI, Minnesota MN, Mississippi MS, Missouri MO, Montana MT, Nebraska NE, Nevada NV, New Hampshire NH, New Jersey NJ, New Mexico NM, New York NY, North Carolina NC, North Dakota ND, Ohio OH, Oklahoma OK, Oregon OR, Pennsylvania PA, Rhode Island RI, South Carolina SC, South Dakota SD, Tennessee TN, Texas TX, Utah UT, Vermont VT, Virginia VA, Washington WA, West Virginia WV, Wisconsin WI, and Wyoming, WY